Does this sound like you?
- good English-language comprehension, communication abilities and skills
- friendly, helpful team player who is supportive and professional when working with a diverse and talented group of volunteers and staff
- responsible and hard working
These are our minimum requirements for Festival volunteers.
How to apply:
- Complete the online registration form (you must do this yourself – no one can complete it for someone else)
- submit current contact information for three references
- attend a mandatory volunteer orientation session (date to be confirmed)
If your application is buy xanax without prescription accepted, be prepared to:
- commit to a minimum of one to two shifts (generally one shift per day; individual shift lengths will vary depending upon position).
- attend all mandatory training sessions (training session dates and times will be emailed to you) if position requires pre-event training.
Unfortunately, we have more people applying to volunteer than we have positions, so not all applications will be accepted.
Applications are accepted based on:
- the number of volunteer positions available
- the stated availability to volunteer
- applicable skills, knowledge and experience